You can enable basic waveform editing functions by setting the "editable" parameter. You also need to enable the waveform display.
<param name="showWaveform" value="yes">
<param name="editable" value="yes">
Try out these basic editing functions:
- Hit the red Record button and record 5 to 10 seconds of audio.
- Hit the Pause button "||" then hit Record again. Notice that you can append to the end of a recording.
- Hit Pause then drag the mouse over a section of the waveform.
- Hit Play and notice that just the selection will be played.
- Hit Record and notice that the selection is replaced with newly recorded audio.
- Select a region and then right-click on the region. You will get a popup menu that lets you delete the selected region.
- Double click to select the entire message.
© 2001-2006 Mobileer, Inc.
This page is from the ListenUp SDK. You can download the SDK from here